|Official Islam Wiki Policy|
Islam Wiki has its own set of rules and guidelines for users to follow, in order to keep the wiki in a good shape.
The Editing Guidelines do not necessarily count as rules, as they are meant as guidelines on how to properly edit an article. However, repeatedly disobeying the Editing Guidelines will lead to discipline, as you doing that would be disruptive to the flow of the wiki.
You will also make sure to adhere to not do the following on Islam Wiki:
- Harass other Wiki users.
- Vandalize pages nor edit user pages other than yours.
- Post content containing any inappropriate language.
- Post or share content that contains obscene, pornographic, abusive, or offensive content.
- Post or transmit content that contains homophobia, ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, or content that encourages criminal conduct.
- Post, upload, share, or save unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, "spam", or any other type of unauthorized solicitation;
- Impersonate another user or famous person.
- Create and/or use accounts to evade blocks, manipulate an impression of an idea or post, or mislead users.
List of Policies
- Discord Guidelines
- Editing Guidelines
- Featured Article
- Help Desk
- Official Islam Wiki Policy
- Report Center
- Other Languages
- Staff Applications
- Staff List
- The User Conduct Policies are applied in Discussions.
- Keep the discussion halal
- BLACKLIST: Any abbreviation that contains curse words or terms meant for mature audience is strictly prohibited.
- Any Islamophobic, Homophobic, and hateful conversations, or any other form of harassment will be deleted and will not be tolerated.
- Try to keep politics out of your discussions.
- All users must be treated fairly and with respect.
- Keep discussions civil and open-minded about differing opinions.
- Discussions relating to discussions of moderation actions, online daters, and/or unsolicited advertisement of other wikis/groups/organizations are not allowed.
- Do not share personal social media or any real-life information.
- Posts made intentionally to gain users' sympathy are prohibited.
- Examples: quitting posts, sob stories, etc.
- Loopholing of any kind is not allowed at all.
- Example: Someone spells a swear word in a different sequence.
- Posts that solicit upvotes AND/OR comments are not permitted.
- False reporting posts is strictly prohibited.
- We are an English wiki. Try your best to communicate in English or head to a version of this wiki in a different language.
- Do not mini-moderate. We appreciate you trying to help but please don't.
- Mini-moderation is when a user acts as a moderator and chooses to issue a warning or reminder through a Talk Page or post.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Spamming is considered a user who posts multiple posts in a short period.
- Trollers are considered to be those who break one rule repeatedly or multiple rules in a short amount of time.
- Try not to necropost as it is not allowed.
- Necroposting is defined as when a user replies or bumps a post, where the last activity was 30 or more days ago.
- Sharing any game invites is prohibited, if you would like to do that please do so on the Islam Wiki Server
- Do not bring attention to raids.
Please visit Editing Guidelines.
The moderators or administrators will ultimately choose what punishment is appropriate for a user if a user has committed a violation of the policies.